Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blog Trains

Hi, everyone! Got a sick migraine so I'm gonna go ahead and post my trains portions a little early. I've got 3 again. First up is the Digi Blog Train - Cystinosis Awareness. You can find more info about Cystinosis here-https://cystinosis.org/. Here's my part:


Download links:


Blog roll:


Next up is the O'Scrap Blog Train - 4th Celebration. Here's a preview of all the train parts:


My part:


Download link:


Blog roll:


And, last but not least, is the Scrapping Your ♥ Out Blog Train - Midnight Fairy.  Here's my part:


Download link:


Blog roll:


Please remember that I am posting early and these trains officially go live June 20th.
Enjoy!

Hugs,
Pauline









8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the O'scrap train goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Midnight Fairy goodies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the goodies. Lovely work. Sorry to hear about you having a migraine. I get them and know how terrible they can be. I'm impressed you could post. Sending out prayers for no future migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely kits! Could you please check the link for the alphas on your Cystinosis kit? It doesn't seem to work and do so love your alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely kits - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete