Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blog Trains

Hi, everyone! As promised, I am back with my blog trains. Normally, I would have three trains leaving today, but the Scrappin' Your ♥ Out Blog Train isn't leaving until the 30th. Also, No decision has been made yet as to whether or not we'll have a SY♥O train in December. No worries, I'll let you know. Anyway, I still have two trains for you. First is the O'Scrap Blog Train - Santa Express. Here's a look a all the participants...


Here's my little part...


Download link:


Blog roll:


And my second train is the Digi Blog Train - Substance Abuse Awareness. Here's a look at all the participants...


And here's my part...


Download link:


Blog roll:


Enjoy!

Hugs,
Pauline






12 comments:

  1. Love the fun elements and pretty papers in your contribution to the O'Scrap BT. This is my first visit to this wonderful train and will check the link for further information. If not, a blessed and fruitful holiday to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your site and love your work! Thank you so much for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice kit...love the papers...atta girls at ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pauline, thank you so much for all of the wonderful blog train parts you have done!!! They are all beautiful and gorgeous!!! Thank you so very much for sharing all of your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your generosity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! Love your work on the blog trains!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your work with me :)

    ReplyDelete