Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Trains

Hi, everyone! I'm here with my blog trains! First is Pixel Scrapper - The Nutcracker. This month I just have a quickpage (made with Marisa Lerin's new kit).


Download link:


You can find all the participants here.

Second is the BeeHive Express - Winter Wedding. I was a little late getting mine posted in the Scrappy Bee forum, so I may not be listed on everyone's blog. Here's my part...


Download link:


Blog roll:


And the last one is the Scrappin' Your ♥ Out train - Country Christmas. Here's my part...


Download link:


Blog roll:


Wow, it has really been a busy month but I got it all in! LOL I just want to say a little thank you to some of my commentors for their kind words. Enjoy!

Hugs,
Pauline





13 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you do for us - your work is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit hun ..thanks for your part xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you so much & sending wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the holiday goodies -- they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us. :)
    Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I love your blog and ofcourse your designs. S2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your work with me :)

    ReplyDelete