Monday, December 1, 2014

Kit Info

Hi, everyone! I've had some people ask, and I'm always forgetting to add it to my previews, if my kits are full or tagger size. Everything is full size and for personal use (because some of the stuff I use is CU and some is PU - that's why it's all free). The stuff I make myself can be used  for CU (if anyone wants). I haven't made much - the owl template, the paper overlays (for Pixel Scrapper challenge) and my layout templates. I have some more overlays, I just need to package them up and zip them, so I can give them away. If anyone has used my stuff and it's in a gallery, please let me know, I would love to see it.

Hugs,
Pauline


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for clearing that up...very grateful for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline - thank you for so generously sharing your talent. I'm just learning this craft of digi-scrapping after having paper-scrapped for years. I'm loving this new journey! I have a quick question -- what is tagger size? What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam K - so sorry to have taken so long to answer your question! Internet issues. :( I think tagger size is done at 72 dpi and full size is 300 dpi. Dpi is dots per inch. I tried paper scrapping after doing digital, it's fun but also i think it's cumbersome and expensive. I think I would like it if I had space for the stuff involved. Enjoy your venture into digital scrapbooking!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Pauline. So is tagger size basically just for the web? I notice when I resize my LOs for the web, it changes from 300dpi to 72 dpi. I appreciate that you create full-size kits. I love your creativity!

      Delete