Monday, April 27, 2015

New at Pixel Scrapper

Hi, everyone! I want to tell you about a new category at Pixel Scrapper, the Commons.  I am one of 6 designers (start up faze), and we are uploading individual graphics and papers. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out. If you haven't joined Pixel Scrapper, it's free (and you download using your points) or you can get a paid membership (Pixel Scrapper Patron). At present, each designer can only upload 20 items per 24 hour period and I will be uploading the last of my first kit, shortly. Again, it's individual graphics and papers, but if you download all of mine (under the header - ShellHues_1) you'll have a full kit. Not everyone will be doing like I am - I plan to continue making kits and uploading them as individual items. Here's a look at the ShellHues_1 palette...


I'll be starting a new kit tomorrow or Wednesday with this palette (ColorAbstract)...


I'm not sure about the color numbers, I haven't double checked them yet. LOL

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Pauline




No comments:

Post a Comment