Sunday, January 21, 2018

Just a Note

Hi, everyone! I know that from time to time you will get an error or warning message when you click on a link. This has happened to me on other blogs with a Mediafire link. I usually just click through the warning (I have McAfee) or come back later and it's fine. I think it's so kind of a glitch with Mediafire because when I check the links they are always fine. Anyway, I just wanted to address this. It's up to you how you handle this if you encounter it.

Hugs,
Pauline

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the note. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had any problems here at your site ... but thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had any problem with Mediafire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that help! I was probably the one that reported it the other day! I will keep on clicking through!

    ReplyDelete