Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Just Saying Hi!

 Hi, everyone! Just wanted to drop an update on me. I'm doing good. Finished with my IV meds and home health (except for PT). I don't remember if I told y'all about my leg that got messed up during my surgery. My surgeon had to clip off veins/nerves to remove lymph nodes (I didn't even know there were lymph nodes down there). Anyway, something got messed up and I walk funny now and I don't think I could run if I had to. Hence the PT but I don't think it really helps. 


Went to my infectious disease doctor on the 13th; got my PIC line (for IV meds at home) out and had lots of blood drawn. Still waiting to hear about my blood work. Really wish it would come in; I'm pretty sure everything is fine except my blood might be low again (which means a blood transfusion).


Well that's where I am, hope everyone is doing good and staying well. I know it's allergy time for lots of people (autumn or spring, depending on your location). I want to thank everyone for thinking of me and I do think of all of you. You keep me going Just because I know you are there and visiting my little blog.


Hugs and Blessings,

Pauline

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Pauline. I hope you get the blood work back soon and that you won't need a transfusion. I was surprised to read your note about lymph nodes in your legs. Did not know that either. Praying you continue to get healthier as time goes by and that you leg will improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know how you are getting on x Fingers crossed you do not need that transfusion and your blood work comes out clear x Hopefully with time the PT will begin to make a difference to your leg mobility - the Docs must think so or they would't recommend it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update on you. Prayers are continuing for a complete recovery. We may never meet, however, you have impacted my life with your "little blog" and I appreciate all that you do and offer me in helping me log my life and family. Take care.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are getting better ... & praying that you will continue to do so. Thank you for letting us know how you are. Each day I wonder & send up a prayer for you! Hoping that the PT helps with your leg & that your blood work is fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some positives are always a blessing Pauline! I knew you'd update when you were able. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Yuck those blood transfusions aren't fun, I had them while I was going thru Chemo, but they are worth it . prayers are sent your way. Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping for good results with the blood work and sending very best wishes for your continued recovery. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad things are progressing well, Pauline. Hope it keeps improving and the bloodwork is good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing - sending prayers and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers for your continued healing. Thanks for your generous heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankful that recovery is going fairly smoothly. Seems like it is never as quick as we want it to be! Prayers for continued healing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad that you are feeling better!!! It still seems too slow, but you're on the mend. Patience and courage))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for letting us know that you are hanging in there! Hope you continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for informaton. Thanks for your update as well:). Take it easy Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete