Monday, September 18, 2023

Apologies

 Hi, everyone! I'm finally here to fill you in on what I'm up to! Firstly, I want to apologize for not updating you sooner. I will think about it and then get busy and forget. As far as my health is concerned, I am fine. I already told you that I started working and I've been working full-time for months now. I just haven't had any desire to design lately. I'm don't think I'm done with it, just doing other stuff when I off right now. I hope everyone is doing well and I enjoy hearing from some of you. Keep checking in from time to time and as always, everything is still downloadable. 


Big Hugs,

Pauline 

12 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are well. Good luck with the new job. I do miss the downloads from you though, but I know there are other priorities in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are OK. I've been checking in intermittently as I miss your great and generous downloads, but know what it's like to have so much going on that creativity comes last. Be sure to tke care of yourself first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that you are well. You have given us so many wonderful creations! It's ok to step back and reevaluate where you are currently at in life. Self-care is the most important thing!! I, along with others, look forward to seeing your designs again but if life leads you elsewhere that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are alright, I was so afraid you were ill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to know you are doing well! Wishing you the best. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all the designing you have done for us. I am so happy you are healthy and are doing what you want at this time. I look forward to the ay you come back to design. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear you are well! I hope the job is going well, too, and that you're enjoying your down time. Always grateful for the designs you have shared with us over the years - I use them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias a Dios esta bien de salud y que siga trabajando en otros proyectos. La esperare hasta que llegue de nuevo y pueda gozar de sus diseños, mucha gracias y muchas bendiciones 😘

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are well. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoyed your designs - praying much success

    ReplyDelete