Monday, May 9, 2016

A Personal Note

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to share with y'all that I have sent up a Go Fund Me account. We are trying to get help with funds for a 2nd vehicle. As most of you know, my son has Asperger's Syndrome (Autism Spectrum). Riding the bus to/from school causes lots of troubles and his life would be a little better if I could take him to/from school. We would be forever grateful if anyone could help us with this. Here's a link to our page:


Please know that I do not expect anything from any of you but if you would like to help (in any amount),  THANK YOU (more than you will ever know).

Hugs,
Pauline

Comment Share

Please, everyone who has benefitted from the generosity of countless downloads of beautiful digital scrapbooking kits that Paula has so GENEROUSLY provided on her website "Dreamn4ever Designs" -now is the time to show your appreciation! I don't personally know her, but I know she has given me hundreds of dollars in free kits. She could have made enough to buy a brand new vehicle if she had sold those kits. But she didn't. She selflessly gave of her time and talents obviously because she enjoys giving. Please show her that kind and compassionate people still exist in this world and give back. Just imagine if it were you who had spent years giving to others and then in your time of need people found it difficult to take the time and give back even $5.00. If everyone paid her back for just one kit-she will be able to get that transportation she desperately needs. Please, please, don't let her down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment