Monday, November 30, 2015

A Little Note

Hi, everyone! We've all heard that it's better to give than to receive. Well, I guess that is true but when you give, you also receive. The appreciation I have received is awesome. Also, I've made some wonderful new friends (from all over the world). Even those that don't comment, you take the time to come and download all the little parts. It all means a lot and I look forward to sharing my December daily download with you. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for the upcoming months (colors or themes), let me know.

Again, thank you for joining me for the daily downloads!

Hugs,
Pauline

7 comments:

  1. Огромное спасибо за игру , каждый день ждала с нетерпением - получился великолепный набор !!!!!!!!! Желаю вам крепкого здоровья и творческих успехов !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all that you do, Pauline! I love ALL the goodies I've received! Have a fabulous rest of 2015 and a very prosperous and fun 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the summer, I would love to see a lake theme. We live in the middle of the country and rarely get to the ocean, but a frequently at the lake. I am sure there are a lot of us that are like that. Just a thought.

    Thank a bunch for all of the goodies. They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kits are so beautiful!! Thank you for being so generous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not thank you enough for sharing your talent with us! Very much appreciate all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, daily downloads are fun! It's something to look forward to as a reward for doing my homework (graduating with my bachelor's in two weeks! woohoo!). I don't usually stop to comment but I appreciate it so much! Thank you! Thank you! :) (signed poor college student who loves freebies because she can't afford to shop the digi stores! LOL). :)

    ReplyDelete