Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Bundles in the PS Commons

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know that I have 2 new bundles in the Pixel Scrapper Commons. If you're not part of the Pixel Scrapper Community yet, check it out, you can join for free.
Here are my new bundles...



If you have been through my blog, you already know that I've done this kit before. There are 3 other color combinations of this on my blog, if you would like to see it in other colors. Also, if anyone would like this (or anything else that I have made) in certain colors, just ask. I'm here for you, so please let me know if you would like something.

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Pauline




5 comments:

  1. And here is one are going to find our 20 years
    Thank you Pauline for this magnificent creation once again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combinations, Pauline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Love your kits. So glad to see you at Pixel Scrapper where I have been a member for many years. You are in good company there :)

    Since you asked... I will be specific ;P
    I would love to see this kit in rustic wood, kraft, white, black, red colors for the papers. With a glossy black/white and/or red finish for the guitars and other elements with touch of silver, wood and black speakers

    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try my best! Hope you like what I come up with.

      Delete
    2. I am sure it will be great

      Happy New Year!

      Delete