Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pick-A-Palette 2 Tally

Hi, everyone! Thanks so much for voting on Pick-A-Palette 2! I really is fun having your input on what colors y'all at interested in. Sometimes I have an idea in my head and end up going in a totally different direction. That's what happened with the January Daily Download. I had a theme and a direction on the colors but there was another color palette (from Design Seeds - I download the daily palettes, everyday) that I just had to use. You know, it was like someone across the room, trying to get your attention and they won't stop. LOL Anyway, here's how the vote turned out...

1.(3)

2.(7)

3.(7)

4.(1)

5.(16)WINNER!

Thanks again for voting and I'll have a birthday for you in 3 weeks!

Hugs,
Pauline







5 comments:

  1. I love this palette -- looking forward to seeing what you do with it!
    I love the Design Seeds website -- you DL the daily palettes? You must have a lot of storage space for all of that plus your kits, designer supplies & creations, your layouts, etc. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but my choices would be 1 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all
    My choice 5
    Big hugs Pauline
    Thank you once again

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty palette - but the tulips are even prettier this time of year!

    ReplyDelete