Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Layout Share & a Note

Hi, everyone! I have another layout from Maryse to share with you. She used January's daily download - Be Fearless - to make this one.


Yesterday, my "baby boy" turned 15!  I just can't believe he is already 15! Yesterday was quite a day. I know that I've shared with y'all that we live in west Tennessee. Well, we had severe storms come through and the was an EF-1 tornado in our county. It hit the high school and middle school for all of Crockett County, along with several homes. Just saw it on ABC World News. Fortunately, no one was injured. The kids have already missed 2 days for winter weather, now they are missing a minimum of 3 days because of the storm damage. If they get to go back to school Monday, they may be out again Tuesday for snow! This is why we here in west Tennessee say - "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute, it'll change."

Anyway, I hope everyone in the storm areas are safe tonight.

Hugs,
Pauline

3 comments:

  1. That is a stunning layout! I'm glad everyone is safe from the storms. You got hit hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Sorry about the awful weather - sounds like Maine (except the tornado...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline! I have been following you for a few months now and I absolutely love your work. I am a new designer and have joined We Believe Blog Train. I am just now, after reading this post, realizing that we are both from WestTN!! I am originally from Lake Co. and now live in Fayette Co. What a small world!!

    ReplyDelete